Protecting God's Children
Thank you for volunteering at St. Anthony of Padua!
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church follows the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program (Protecting God’s Children) in order to help protect the youth, elderly, and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community and also to help protect those adults involved in our ministries against the possibility of false accusations.
This process must be completed before you begin volunteering/working with any youth, elderly, and/or vulnerable adults in our parish.
If you have any questions, please contact Sister Dolores Sanchez at (314) 703-1453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information & Forms
Please ask Sister Dolores Sanchez (314-703-1453) for the following copies or print them off from the links below, fill them out and give them to her at St. Anthony parish office (3140 Meramec St, 63118).
- Virtus Registration instructions
- Code of Ethical Conduct booklet – Sign and turn in page 11, the Commitment to Ethical Conduct form
- Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth
- Workers Registration form
- Out of State Background Check – If you have lived out of Missouri during the past 5 years, please print, fill out and turn in this form.
- Register for a Protecting God’s Children Workshop
Missouri Department of Social Services Children’s Division Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-3738. For additional information related to reporting incidents of suspected abuse, please refer to the Archdiocese’s Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines on Child Abuse and Neglect Reports or contact the Office of Child and Youth Protection (314) 792-7704, Archdiocese of St. Louis archstl.org.